What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
INSTANT SELF-SERVICE ONLINE PUBLIC RECORD CHECKS100% legal and fully organized databases, resources and data centers for Fast Public Record searches…
- Search possible death records and marriage records of your family tree and ancestors.
- Research inmates, mugshots, most wanted fugitives, and missing people.
- Lookup people census records as well as country, state and city census records.
- Instantly lookup premium search databases including bankruptcy records, criminal records and court records.
- Find public records in nearly every state and county.
Is it something I can trust?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I know I can track down some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Gov Records scores an averge of 3.97, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Gov Records scores 62.30/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.gov-records.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $24.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: gov-records.com you’ll also be taken through to gov-records.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)